Sunday, November 11, 2012

For The Last Time

I saw you walking down the road 
to the point of no return. 
That's too far, papa,
though when you get there, I know,
you'll be closer to me than ever.

You're a gambler,
you're a sinner.
Doesn't really matter.
To me, you're simply my father.

You wanted to live a life of a free,
but the world is cruel,
they just won't let you be.


You worked night and day
at a very young age.
You've given your share
before it was your turn.
Then you got tired
yet nobody seemed to understand...

You kept walking
to the point of no return.
Though, I know, when you get there
You'll be closer to me than ever...

I still want to see you one more time...
I need a hug from you, papa, one last time...
Turn around papa, one last time
'Coz I need to see you, one more time...

When you get there, papa,
look over me...
Look over my garden...
'Coz it's a piece of you, I can't let go.

You're a gambler,
you're a sinner.
But does it really matter now?
I don't really care,
'coz for me, you're simply
my father.

Turn around, papa, one more time
I need to see you, even...for the last time...

Follow This Blog !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment